January 21st- Our dishwasher broke so now I get to wash all the dishes.
January 20th- Nasty bruise I got from the dentist because I guess my hands were too cold for him to start the IV.
January 19th- New book I am reading about Porter Rockwell.
January 18th- Got my wisdom teeth out today. just a little swelling. I refuse to put the picture I took of myself on the 19th. it is just embarrassing...
January 17th- having a hard time coming up with things to take pictures of already and it is only the 17th oh dear!
January 16th- I love when the sky is pretty and takes my breath away. :)
Januray 15th- It has been raining for DAYS! You would think it was Oregon or something.
January 14th- Teagan was "cookin' noooodles" with me.
January 13th- I went to spend the night at Cori and Micah's so I could watch Teagan in the morning. He is showing me his favorite toy Mack from the movie Cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment