Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The trickiest part will be coming up with titles for all these photos....

January 11th- I was actually up in time for the sunrise this morning. haha! It was absolutely beautiful. I should have went to the end of our street to avoid the dead pasture and such but it was FREEZING!!! I played with a few different settings on my new camera, come to find out there is no dusk/dawn setting which is kind of upsetting cuz that was my favorite setting on my old camera. I will have to play around with it and find one like it. :)


January 10th- My latest edition to my Boise State collection. I got this jacket at Goodwill for $6!! It said it was an extra large so I was really upset but when I picked it up and looked at it, I knew it could not be an XL. I tried it on and it fit GREAT! So excited about it! :)

No comments: