Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer School...YUCK!

Yesterday was my first day of summer school...it is awful...but it is totally worth it!! I get to graduate a whole year early!!! It is no fun at all I have to sit through FIVE FREAKIN' hours of US. History. I don't really mind history but it gets a little bit old after a while. Cali is also doing summer school but we are not in the same classes because I'm taking my sophomore classes that I never finished and Cali is taking some senior classes to get ahead! I have summer school for three weeks and then a one week break and then three more weeks, then I am done! I am also taking two online classes this summer because not only do I have to make up core classes I have to make up electives. Ya really stupid huh? So I am taking typing online (it will be SUPER easy because I am a very fast typer) and I am also taking Health! So until summer school is over my summer is going to be no fun at all but I just have to keep telling myself that I get to graduate in 2010 instead of 2011!

No comments: