So I was talking to Lila the other day and she ask me how things were going now that Levi is gone and I told her it was awful that I missed him so much and that I'm always bored and have nothing to do. She told me to make dinner for the family before they all got home from work but I didn't know what to make and she told me to make tuna noodle casserole. She told me how to make it over the phone and then i made it. I think everyone liked it. I sure did! It was real good!


3 comments:
Horray for food! LOVE IT...looks yummy!
You're a good squirrel.
It WAS good! And I was so surprised and happy when I came home from work and dinner was all ready! Marnie IS a good squirrel or at least squirrel bait. Maybe she will get bored more often.......YUM!
Post a Comment