Ha ha nice house. . . and dead gingerbread man.Haha i already gave it to him. We had only that day of school. So Igave it early
Marnie you have a blog! how fun! I like your gb house and man...even though he went to his final reward. I don't check blogs often but every once in a while I'll try to leave a note and let you know I've been here.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ha ha nice house. . . and dead gingerbread man.
Haha i already gave it to him. We had only that day of school. So Igave it early
Marnie you have a blog! how fun! I like your gb house and man...even though he went to his final reward. I don't check blogs often but every once in a while I'll try to leave a note and let you know I've been here.
Post a Comment