Ok since we are on the theme of temples....I just thought I would share this song with everyone. My cousins Michelle and Estrella made it up. It is to the tune of "Search, Ponder, and Pray"
I Love to see the holy temple, but every time i do
I start to weep and moan, cuz i'm out here alone
I've got no man to take me through
Search, flirt, hope and pray
are the things that I must do
The lord will provide at byu-i, i'll find a love that is true
Then this is Michelle's new verse to the song
I Love to see the holy temple, and every time i do
I grin from ear to ear, cuz my true love is here
I've found a man to take me through
Lots of cousins and play, are the things that led me to
a one Jared guy at byu-i, I've found my love this is true
And this one is Estrella's new verse!
I Love to see the holy temple, and every time i do
I'm happy you can see, though single as can be
cuz missionaries all go through
serve, work hard and pray
are the things that i will do
I'll cast out my fears and to all who will hear
i'll share my love for the truth!
I love the temple so much! A couple times last year I got up real early about 5 am to be at the temple at 5:30 to do baptisms! It really made my day so much better. I can't wait for the day to get married to someone who I love in the temple and to be sealed to them for all eternity! I strive to keep myself worthy so i can enter the temple! I have three pictures of different temples in my room and I look at them everyday. That is part of my motivation to be good! I want people to experience the joy that i do when i attend the temple, so i be an example to all my friends at school! I love the temple with all my heart!
3 comments:
The temple is so pretty!!! I love it!!
Delivery nurse, good choice :) haha. I wanna be either an OB/GYN or a pediactrics CCU personal. Can't choose. haha.
I love how everyone leaves me out of that story. It was actually my daughter that started that song when she started singing the song wrong. One thing led to another, and pretty soon, we had come up with a whole new song. :)
I love going to the temple as well. It just seems to make the entire week better! :)
Hey sorry Jenn!!! The first time I heard about this song was from Estrella and she told me that her and Michelle made it up. She never said your name...Well how rude! i'm sorry about that. I hate it when people don't give me credit for stuff i do, it is one of my biggest pet peeves! so just so you know i never knew and i love that song!
Post a Comment